Our uniform provider is ‘Your School Uniform’ and you can get to their website via the following link: –
We expect all our pupils to wear our school uniform with pride. Wearing uniform helps children to feel part of our school community, which is why we expect all pupils to wear the official school jumper/cardigan imprinted with our logo. Full details can be found in our Uniform Policy
If you need further guidance then contact the school office, we will be happy to help.
The school office does hold a selection of sizes for you to try on.
Our School Uniform
• Grey or black uniform trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
• White shirt, blouse or polo shirt (may be embroidered)
• Red school jumper, or cardigan with school logo embroidered
• Flat, black sensible outdoor shoes
• Plain black, grey or white ankle or knee length socks
• Plain black, grey or red tights
• Plain hair accessories in red, white or black
• Red and white gingham dresses in summer months
• No boots or trainers. For health and Safety reasons pupils who come to school in inappropriate footwear will be asked to change into their plimsolls whilst in school.
• Hair longer than collar length should be tied back.
• No make-up or nail vanish
• No jewellery with exception of 1 pair of small plain studded earrings, a small watch (not novelty) or jewellery worn specifically for religious reasons.
All uniform should be clearly named.
• Plain black shorts
• Plain white T-shirt or House colour T-shirt – embroidered available
• Black plimsolls
• PE Kit to be kept in a named drawstring bag
• Trainers (optional for outdoor PE Sessions)
• Plain black, blue or red tracksuit (optional for outdoor PE Sessions)
• Black half zip fleece with school logo
PE kits are to be kept in school, in a named bag.
Swimming Kit for Years 2 – 6
(Terms 1, 5 and 6 only)
• One piece swimsuit or trunks (no Bermuda style shorts)
• Goggles (optional)
• Swimming hat for hair longer than collar length
• Verruca sock if required