Skip to content ↓




In Year Admissions Process

If your child is already at primary school and you would like to move them to Langafel, you will need to complete an In Year Admission Form (IYAF) which can be found at the bottom of this page and send it directly to our school.

​Once we have received your child's IYAF we aim to reply within 5 working days via the email you have provided.

​If your application is successful and you would like to accept the place we ask that you do so in writing.  Once we have your confirmation you will be sent information, documents to complete and will be given a start date. There is however, no guarantee that we will be able to offer your child a place due to the number of children in the required year group.  If that is the case then you can request that your child be placed on our waiting list.  

You should not remove your child from their current school before you have an offer of a place at another school.

Parents are advised to consider transport implications before approaching any school for a place. Transport assistance is only provided where parents apply to schools in line with Kent County Councils transport criteria. 

To find out if you are eligible for transport please click the following link: 

 free school transport.

For advice call 03000 41 21 21 or email


Applying to start in Reception

Kent County Council is responsible for the admissions arrangements when your child first starts school in Reception Class.  

You can apply for a school place either online at or by completing a paper form called a Reception Common Application Form (RCAF). This form can be downloaded from or by contacting the Primary Admissions team. You should complete the application by naming up to three schools; putting them in order of preference with the one you would like most first.

If you are using a paper application form, then this should be returned to Kent County Council Sessions House, County Hall, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1XQ.  

The telephone number for Kent County Council’s Contact Centre: 03000 412121, and they can put you through to the Primary Admissions team or the Transport Team. You can e-mail the Admissions Team at:

For September 2024 entry, you may wish to read the Kent County Council's Guide to Primary School Places 2024 below. It will tell you everything you need to know about the formal admission and appeals processes.

Guide to applying for a School place in 2024

Admission for Children with Education Health and Care Plans (EHCPs)

The admissions arrangements for children with Education, Health and Care Plans are the responsibility of Kent County Council. For advice on the arrangements to admit your child into school, you should contact your local SEN Officer through your local Additional Educational Needs and Resources office for North Kent (Dartford, Gravesham, Sevenoaks)

North Kent SEN Team,

Joynes House, 1 – 4 New Road, Gravesend, Kent DA11 0AT

Telephone: 03000 419345