We expect all our pupils to wear our school uniform with pride. Wearing uniform helps children to feel part of our school community, which is why we expect all pupils to wear the official school jumper/cardigan imprinted with our logo.
Uniform is available to purchase online at http://www.tesco.com/ues. When you select our school from the drop down menu you will be taken to our page where you can view all available items to purchase. If you need further guidance then contact the school office, we will be happy to help.
- Grey or black uniform trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- White shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Red school sweatshirt, sleeveless jumper or cardigan with school logo
- Red and white gingham dresses in summer months
- Flat, black sensible outdoor shoes. NO BOOTS OR TRAINERS
- Plain black, grey or white ankle or knee length socks
- Plain black, grey or red tights
- Plain hair accessories in red, white or black
- Hair longer than collar length should be tied back.
- No make-up or nail vanish
- Jewellery: ONLY 1 pair of small plain studded earrings, a small watch (not novelty) or jewellery specifically worn for religious reasons.
- Plain white T-shirt (logo optional)
- Plain black, blue or red shorts
- White socks
- Black plimsolls
- Trainers (optional for outdoor PE sessions)
- Plain black, blue or red tracksuit (optional for outdoor PE sessions)
Swimming Kit for Years 2 – 6
- One piece swimsuit or trunks
- Goggles (optional)
- Swimming hat for hair longer than collar length
- Verruca sock if required
All uniform should be clearly named. PE kits are to be kept in school, in a named bag.
Current Price List
Jumpers – £10.00
Cardigans – £10.00
Coats – £15.00
Tank Tops – £12.00
Book bags – £5.00
Jackets – £15.00
PE T-Shirt – £4.00
Woolly hats – £4.00
Summer caps – £4.00
Quality second hand uniform is also available.